Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Christmas List- The Top 11. "This one goes to eleven."

UPDATE: 11-26-08: List has been updated, in case anyone was waiting... probably not though.

I have decided to post all of the things I would like for Christmas. I think some items are a bit pricey, but whatever. They are NOT listed in order of importance. Here it goes:

1. Marc Ecko "Boba Fett Hoodie" - Link - I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, but I love this hoodie, and hoodies in general for that matter. Size Large, or X-Large.

2. Digg.com Pilsner Glass - Link - Maybe a set of four, perhaps...

3. iSkin "Solo" for the iPhone 3G - Link - I don't know why I like cases for my iPhone, but I do. I prefer the color "Angel" (white) or "Baron" (red).

4. Apple Gift Card - Link - A gift card for the Apple Store or the iTunes Store.

5. Best Buy Gift Card - Link - Yep.

6. Beer and/or Wine - Whatever you think I might Like (no Bud Light please).

7. ASUS "Eee PC" - Link - A "Netbook" is basically a miniature version of a laptop PC. I would LOVE to get this...

8. InCase "Power Slider" iPhone 3G case/battery - Link - This is basically a soft plastic case for the iPhone 3G, but it also has a built in battery to give the iPhone extra juice. This is the most streamlined iPhone 3G battery/case I have seen yet. Again, I would LOVE to get this also. ;)

9. "Mirror's Edge" for the PlayStation 3 - Link - A new Game for PS3 that I've been meaning to buy.

10. The "Keg Can Guitar Amp" - Link - This is one of the coolest amps ever, and it's totally handmade, or maybe, hand-modified... This is really cool.

11. iPhone Coasters - Link - iPhone icon coasters. Sweet.


So this is my wish list. Word.

No comments: